Scooter Cannonball 2006

Thirty scooters... 3293 miles cross-country... Everything will be fine.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

How to... generate interest

I have to admit I am a bit disappointed in how the fundraising effort is going. I imagine it is due to the fact that people are deluged with requests for their money for any number of good causes and I can appreciate how every one of those requests is from people who think THEIR cause is the best (goodness knows I think that!).

So how to reach people who think like I do? Obviously the answer is to present the opportunity to more people. How to do that? Well, geeze, ask a professional! I have to admit I (with a little style help from my friend Melanie Rembrandt) wrote the press release but Melanie very generously helped point me in the right direction to find those people. We will see how that effort pays off over the next couple weeks.

(And, for those interested... no scooter yet.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home