Scooter Cannonball 2006

Thirty scooters... 3293 miles cross-country... Everything will be fine.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

LiveStrong Reminder

First, a thank you to all of you wonderful people who have generously donated to the Lance Armstrong Foundation and Livestrong, for which I am running this event as a fundraiser.

Now, for those of you coming in late, or who perhaps have had this slip your mind, I would like to point out that I am doing this to raise funds for Livestrong (see earlier blog entry for gushy words as to why). However, the Livestrong people deserve your money regardless of how good or bad my pitch is. Visit the link on the side of this page or http://www.livestrong.org/grassroots/2006scootercannonball to donate today!

And thank you for your support.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Luck, I am glad you are hanging in there, and for such a good cause. I am living vicariously through your log as I sit at my desk at work..

Regards
Graham

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home